Wunderpus diving & liveaboard
Komodo offers some of the best diving on the planet, with a marine diversity that is simply amazing! You can expect beautiful coral reefs, pinnacles and seamounts with schools of pelagic fish and sharks and of course encounters with majestic manta rays!
The Wunderpus is a traditional, custom built Phinisi style liveaboard completed in May 2014 and equipped with all the modern comforts and conveniences, aiming to show their guests the best scuba diving in Komodo while enjoying a friendly, relaxed but professional atmosphere onboard.
- 25 metres long and 4.7 metres wide
- small groups of maximum 8 guests onboard – very comfortable!
- 3 double cabins and 1 twin/triple cabin (air conditioning, double spring beds, ensuite bathroom with hot water shower, charging points for your electrical devices and ample storage
- Electrical charging points are also available in the salon
- 4 divers to each Divemaster/Instructor, personal service for guests both in and out of the water
- cruising speed of 7-9 knots powered by a 6 cylinder turbo charged engine (maintained by our onboard engineer)
Wunderpus also has 2 decks for relaxing and comfortable sunbeds for the times between dives, one of these is shaded and one is uncovered so you can work on your tan or look up at the stars at night.
Daytrips with Mimic diveboat
Daily diving trips leave from Labuan Bajo at 7 a.m. each day onboard our custom built diveboat Mimic. Itineraries for these trips vary dependent on local conditions and diver experience but we regularly visit all the best sites in Central and North Komodo.
Mimic is a fast and extremely comfortable boat with ample space to relax both in and out of the sun, onboard shower, onboard kitchen and all marine safety equipment. She carries upto 10 guests and 2 dive guides with minimum PADI Divemaster rating.
Mimic is also available for:
- private charter
- short 2 or 3 day budget liveaboard trips